Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PO PO is offline

Default Hiding Named ranges

Hi,

If I want the named ranges to be hidden from the user, do I use the Visible
property of the Name object? Or is there another way?

Regards
Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nope, that's how to do it, in VBA.

Jan Karel Pieterse has a utility designed to improve working with defined
names.
It is a free add-in, and you can get it at
http://www.jkp-ads.com/OfficeMarketPlaceNM-EN.asp

--
---
HTH