Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vlookup query - 2 parameter check....

At the moment I have a vlookup query based on one parameter

Ie:

=vlookup(B4, 'pricesA1:H10', 2)

So looks at B4 on current spreadsheet and then goes to the prices page and
withint he range takes the relevant data from column 2.

Thats all well and good.

What I REALLY need to do is for it to look at two paramaeters ie B4 and K4
and match it within a grid - ie postage location AND choice of postage. From
that it can then pick the appropriate price

So a 7 posted at 2nd, would pick the price form the top left cell
2nd 1st recorder eurair etc
7 price price price price
12 price price price etc
cd etc