Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create DLL

I have been told to move my vba excel code to a DLL so it is more secure and
the code is external to the .xls file itself. I have been searching for a
quite a while on how to do this. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike,
if you will use Visual Studio Tools For Office to create the DLL I can
tell you that is more secure than Excel file with VBA but...
It's not secure on 100% as it uses Framework and IL code... that
means someone can get your source code. If you want to avoid this you
have to use Obfuscator (see Google).
Furthermore if you use VSTO you need Framework installed on pc and al
least Office 2003.

Bye Denis