Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default select specific sheet and cell

Thanks very much for this. It's easy when you know how!!

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Put in the ThisWorkbook code module.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet3").Activate
Range("F6").Activate
End Sub

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You will be more likely to receive a response to this if you ask in the
microsoft.public.excel.programming newsgroup to which I have cross posted
this response.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Yendorian" wrote in message
I have an Excel workbook which has 5 worksheets. I would like to add some
VBA
code so that whenever the workbook is opened, we automatically go to Sheet
3,
Cell F6. And in which category should I write this code - Sheet1, 2, 3, 4,
or
5 or This Workbook?
Can anyone help please