Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Constants Tied to Arguments in Methods

I would like to know how can I type constants to a particular argument in
methods similar to like how the constants below are tied to the last
argument of the InStr function:

vbBinaryCompare
vbDatabaseCompare
vbTextCompare

I have a method within VBA that I would love to be able to do the same thing
with, rather than having to put constants in a separate location or having
to hard code the values.

--

Sincerely,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Master MOUS 2000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That did it. Thank you.

--

Sincerely,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Master MOUS 2000

"JP" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Glad to help!

--JP

On Nov 13, 4:49 pm, "Ronald Dodge" wrote:
That did it. Thank you.

--

Sincerely,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Master MOUS 2000

"JP" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hope I'm getting this right. Sounds like you are look for Enums?

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Enums.htm

HTH,
JP

On Nov 13, 4:12 pm, "Ronald Dodge" wrote:
I would like to know how can I type constants to a particular argument in
methods similar to like how the constants below are tied to the last
argument of the InStr function:

vbBinaryCompare
vbDatabaseCompare
vbTextCompare

I have a method within VBA that I would love to be able to do the same
thing
with, rather than having to put constants in a separate location or
having
to hard code the values.

--

Sincerely,