Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to change textbox caption in Active sheet from UserForm

Hi there,

I have a textbox1 in Active sheet (Sheet1).
How do I change the caption of this textbox1 from userform command button 1?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You have to be in design mode and then change the property.

1) from worksheet menu - View - Toolbars - Control Toolbox
2) Press triangle to enter or exit Design Mode. It toggles back and forth
3) Press the tesxt box then press Properties ICON in the Control toolbox
toolbar.
4) Change the caption.

"mba1976" wrote:

Hi there,

I have a textbox1 in Active sheet (Sheet1).
How do I change the caption of this textbox1 from userform command button 1?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try:
Dim res As Variant
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Label 1").Select ' Modify Label 1 to suit what the label Number Is
res = InputBox("What do you want to name it ?")
Selection.Characters.Text = res
Corey....

"mba1976" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have a textbox1 in Active sheet (Sheet1).
How do I change the caption of this textbox1 from userform command button 1?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sheets(1).TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text
this is the command from the userform