Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Certain Cell Value and Print that Page Number

I have a Worksheet that is sorted by our Sales Peoples initials in Col. B. I
have code that Loops down Col. B and inserts a horizontal page break when
there is a change in sales persons initials. For example;

AA Page 1
AA
Horizontal Page Break
BB Page 2
BB
Horizontal Page Break
CC Page 3
CC

Is there a way to select all rows with initials "AA" and then Print Selection?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If your list has column labels on row 1, use Data|Filter|Autofilter to show
only rows for that Sales Person, then print it. Excel automatically prints
only the currently displayed area of the worksheet. You really don't need
to insert Horizontal Page Breaks in the worksheet, unless there will be
times that you want to print the entire worksheet.

Bill Renaud