Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

If I have room for 400 rows or (tests) of info and each column has different
information. Starting off all 400 rows would be copying for the row before
it except for row 1 which would be a copy paste function. After test number
10 I need to change the information in column
"C" only. I want everything from row 11 (Test 11) to row 400 to be the same.
This will happen each time I need to make a change.

In this example everything from row 1 to 10 would be the same. Rows 11 to
400 would be the same. Does this help any?

Eric