Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sort by more than 3 criteria

I have a similar problem as Barney in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...9982895876c06f

However using the "3 least important" method is too time consuming and
could give problems with the lesser values not following along when
moving up to the highest criteria.

Barney made a macro and it was a good solution to his problem. Im not
so "lucky" as I have limited experience with VBA scripting.
I have tried to follow a guide by Microsoft,
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scr.../tips0719.mspx,
but even the most basic version of the code didnt work for me (Im
using Excel 2007) and with no date or version I have no idea if that
guide was created for Excel 97 or another version.

Bottom line. How do I sort by more than the visual 3 fields on an
excel sheet (visual aid preferred) ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can do multiple sorts on the worksheet

if you want 5 criteria
Key 1: Column A
Key 2: Column B
Key 3: Column C