Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calendar Control for Excel 2007

I have develped an application in Excel 2003 that uses the Calendar Control
on a UserForm. Eventually I am going to need to run this app. on vista
systems. How does one register the mscal.ocx on Vista?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On the Windows Start menu, choose Run and enter

RegSvr32 "C:\Whatever\Path\mscal.ocx"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"JoeFrench" wrote in message
I have develped an application in Excel 2003 that uses the Calendar Control
on a UserForm. Eventually I am going to need to run this app. on vista
systems. How does one register the mscal.ocx on Vista?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Chip. I had tried that but there was an issue with access to the
registry. I found a way around it here.

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vi...gistering.html

msconfig tools disable UAC and reboot.