Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pictures not displaying

Hi
I've got a slight problem with a workbook I've created, after I use a some
of the macro's that copy items from a worksheet to a hiden one which is set
up to print as a standard report setup, any picture's or graphics do not
display, unless they are selected & moved slightly, this makes excel slow to
respond. I do disable the screen updating in the code but have reenabled it
when the code finishes it.

the only way I have been able to fix this is use the detect & repair
facility on the help menu.

any idea's what is happening, I am going to do bug hunt to try & pinpoint
the cause

regards
Kev