Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Formula or Macro

Hello All,

I have an excel spreadsheet with 10 columns. One of the columns is called
"Add Usage" and in the column I have blank cells but I also have cells that
reads "Add 2008 usage."

I would like to create a formula or macro that will loop through the list
and then populate only the data at the bottom of the sheet whenever it finds
the word "Add 2008 Usage" in the Add usage column.

Is that possible? I tried an IF statement but quickly failed. Would a
macro do it?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I dont want to Sum the data. I want Excel to give me the data contain across
the 10 columns. Instead of me writing out all of the information for any row
that has "Add usage 2008" it should populate it for me based on the fact
that, that particular cells rads "Add usage 2008"