Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I display time in gmt when my system clock is set to local

I have my Amateur Radio log in Excel, and likely will be converting it to
Access. My system clock is set to Eastern Time, changing between EST and EDT.
I need my entries to display in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), which is fixed and
does not change with DST.