Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy non contigious data from another sheet that meet criteria

Hi there,

I am trying to copy non-contigious data from three separate worksheets to a
summary worksheet and would appreciate some help.

My three data sheets are named "1311", "1373" and "1376". My summary sheet
is named "Summary".

Assigned to the "cmdGetData" button, I need to:
1. Filter the data in the worksheet by status (< Complete AND < Closed)
2. Copy the columns "Finding", "Owner", "Baseline", "Forecast" and ActionDate"
3. Copy the name of the worksheet (e.g. "1311")
4. Paste the data into the next empty row of my Summary sheet as values
5. Repeat for each worksheet

I also need a function to clear all the data on my Summary sheet each time
cmdGetData is pressed.

I'm not familiar with VBA in Excel (although I have used it extensively in
Access) so do not quite understand the objects.

Appreciate the help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tigger,

I recommend Ron de Bruin's site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

hth
Dan

On Nov 1, 6:48 am, tigger wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dan,

This is helpful but I don't know how to copy non-contigious data (e.g.
columns A, B, F, G and I) - it's mainly a syntax thing as I am used to VBA in
Access.

Thanks