Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to display results in a shape?

I have a CountIf code and I need to display it's result inside a shape. I
can't figure out how this should be done, does anyone have any tips how this
should be done?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

If the value is in a cell you can link the shapes displayed text to that
cell.

Select the shape and then via the formula bar enter the cells reference,
i.e.:

=Sheet1!$A$1

Cheers
Andy