Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Default Create ListBox and Populate with Array

Hi - Help this noob out...

I want to create an array and then take the data contained in that array and
place it in a ListBox so that users can then select values (one to many)
within that List box.

1) How do I create the ListBox?
2) How do I put the data in the the array into the ListBox?
3) How do I capture the selections to be used later?

--
Thanks!
Max
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Max,

1) How do I create the ListBox?

In Excel 2000,
a) With the mouse, choose Help
b) Type list box in the Answer Wizard box "What would
you
like to do?
c) Click on "Add ActiveX controls from the Control
Toolbox"

This should take care of 1, 2 and probably 3, as well.

hth

Dan Dungan