Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA Noob question: Read row data into VB6 Structure(UDT)

I have an Excel worksheet where each row represents a customer record;
Name, Address, loan#, etc.

I want to read the row and assign the data in each cell to a field in a
VB6 structure (User Defined Data Type).

How would I do this?

--Hal

Noob Question O.... Excel Programming 7 October 2nd 07 11:24 PM
Noob Question Probably! :S LHUK Excel Programming 1 August 4th 07 02:14 AM
Noob question letmeplay1977 Excel Worksheet Functions 2 October 5th 05 09:27 PM
Noob question Micro_pal New Users to Excel 2 September 4th 05 02:37 PM
Noob question Micro_pal Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 September 3rd 05 01:42 AM