Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clone a record, edit it and add as new record to database.

I need to write some vba code to take a record from an ADODB.recordset
and essentially clone/copy it, make changes and add it to the
database.

I found some good code at:
http://vbforums.com/showthread.php?p=2263813

that should help with the copying of the record, I think.
But now that I have the new record, how do I write it to the database?

Thanks