Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zoo Zoo is offline

Default Addin Error after installing Excel 2003 SP3 , does anybody have same problem?

My xla addin has worked well on all of clients' machines before applying
Excel 2003 SP3.
However , since applying Excel 2003 SP3 , some machines (but not all) face
problem.

On Win2000 , 'System Error &H80004005' and 'Out of Memory'
On Win Xp , 'Object Library Invalid' , but at the refference dialog in VBE ,
no reffercence has lack of refference file.

I have found the thread about the same problem at
http://groups.google.com.sg/group/mi...069bf63d74 26 .

On Win2000 , not only my addin but also Eurotool.xla faces same problem.
On Win Xp , I didn't test Eurotool. Because my customer does not agree to
try that.

Making original icon on menubar is common between my addin and Eurotool.xla.

Does anybody have same problem on your own xla or Eurotoo.xla?
Or does anybody know how to work around that?
(I've already found that re-installation of Excel is useless.)