Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default moving personal.xls to another computer

I copied my personal.xls to another computer and upon opening Excel I get a
VB error "File Not Found". Is there a way of troubleshooting this error to
know what file is not found? I disabled everything I could find that was
computer specific?

Thanks

Ariel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ariel,

What path did you put personal.xls on your laptop?
You get the error when you open excel.
1. How do you open excel?
2. Can you open an existing excel document?
3. Does the error mention an error number and error message?
4. Is there a button on the error that shows "debug"?

Dan