Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Validation code when using File + Send to

Hi All,
I need to vaildate 6 checkboxes when the user clicks File + Send to . I
need to verify that at least 1 of the 6 checkboxes is checked.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could do this:
If Chkbx1 then
'okay to prcess
else
if Chkbx2 then
'okay to process
else
if Chkbx3 then

else
all the way to Chkbx6 (checkbox 6)

"Tammy H" wrote:

Hi All,
I need to vaildate 6 checkboxes when the user clicks File + Send to . I
need to verify that at least 1 of the 6 checkboxes is checked.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks JRForm
I am sorry but I am a beginner in all this. What would I use to initiate
the validation?

Tammy

"Tammy H" wrote:

Hi All,
I need to vaildate 6 checkboxes when the user clicks File + Send to . I
need to verify that at least 1 of the 6 checkboxes is checked.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tammy H,
I made an assumption that the user was clicking a button to get things
started. Can you post back more details of your issue?

"Tammy H" wrote:

Hi All,
I need to vaildate 6 checkboxes when the user clicks File + Send to . I
need to verify that at least 1 of the 6 checkboxes is checked.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would like the initiation to start when the user clicks on File and then
Send to if possible. If not I can create validation code based on other
checkboxes within the form. I have a general idea of how to validate if the
value of the checkbox is false then do XX. But when it comes to when the
user clicks a menu option I have no idea where to start. Sorry for the lack
of info.

Tammy

"Tammy H" wrote:

Hi All,
I need to vaildate 6 checkboxes when the user clicks File + Send to . I
need to verify that at least 1 of the 6 checkboxes is checked.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this idea...

Put this in the ThisWorkbook code module

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.DisplayFullScreen = True

Application.DisplayFullScreen = False
End Sub

in the Case select code of the option buttons you can have this code run
which will allow them to use the menu.

Application.DisplayFullScreen = False

So if they click on an option the menu will appear for them. If they just
close the workbook the menu will retrun for next time excel is opened to a
different workbook.