-   -   Automatic Serialization and print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399896-automatic-serialization-print.html)

Adrian Paul[_2_]

Automatic Serialization and print

I am looking for a piece of code that would print a sheet,

automatically increment a number in a specific field,
Print
Increment number by 1
Print

And so on, for a specified number of sheets.

I am generating a series of test data sheets and would like to automate the
serialization part for the user.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jerry K

Automatic Serialization and print

Probably the best way to start is to record a macro to print to the correct
printer and then edit the macro to increment the cell. I have the following
line in a macro to print 30 customized schedules. But, it prints to the
currently selected printer (probably not the best option in a multi-printer
environment).

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1

Your code to increment the cell would look something like

Range("A1") = Range("A1") + 1

Jerry K

. ..