Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Question on MS Office "certificate for VBA projects"

Hi everybody.

I am using Office 2002.

I wish to create a certificate, in relation with a macro I designed in
Excel, designed to send specific messages via Outlook. And I don't want
Outlook to ask me all the time whether I authorize the transmission or not.

I understand I have to open something called "certificate for VBA projects"
(sorry I am using a French version of all this, and I don't know how to
transllate it).
However, this "certificate for VBA projects" feature is not present in my
Programs | MS Office tools folder.
I think it was installed at the same time as the other Office components.

What should I look for? What is the actual program to launch and where would
it be located?

Anybody?

Many tks in advance for your kind help.

With best regards,