Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default delete sheet in shared workbook

Hi All
I have workbook with one worksheet (ex. "MySheet"). I have macro to insert
template sheet, collect data from another workbook,copy to template sheet, to
sort data in template sheet and then put correct data in to the My Sheet and
then I like to delete template sheet. That is my problem, macro cant delete
template sheet. Is there a way delete sheet in shared workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I never used shared workbooks so can't answer your question directly.
But if you can't delete the template sheet because the book is shared,
why don't you just create the template in the source data workbook, do
the sort there, then copy the sorted data to MySheet?

I suppose you could also clear and hide the template sheet in the
shared workbook if it's no big deal that it's there.

SteveM

On Oct 23, 3:26 am, Jaan wrote:
Hi All
I have workbook with one worksheet (ex. "MySheet"). I have macro to insert
template sheet, collect data from another workbook,copy to template sheet, to
sort data in template sheet and then put correct data in to the My Sheet and
then I like to delete template sheet. That is my problem, macro cant delete
template sheet. Is there a way delete sheet in shared workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave

I insert it with my macro
Sheets.Add.Name ="Problems".
I like answer from Steve, but nevertheless I like to know how I can delete
it.

"Dave Peterson" kirjutas:

Jaan wrote:

Hi All
I have workbook with one worksheet (ex. "MySheet"). I have macro to insert
template sheet, collect data from another workbook,copy to template sheet, to
sort data in template sheet and then put correct data in to the My Sheet and
then I like to delete template sheet. That is my problem, macro cant delete
template sheet. Is there a way delete sheet in shared workbook?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Steve
The simplicity is the brilliance
Why I didn't know it myself.The sheet hiding can solve my problem, but
nevertheless
I like to know, how delete it

"SteveM" kirjutas:

On Oct 23, 3:26 am, Jaan wrote:
Hi All
I have workbook with one worksheet (ex. "MySheet"). I have macro to insert
template sheet, collect data from another workbook,copy to template sheet, to
sort data in template sheet and then put correct data in to the My Sheet and
then I like to delete template sheet. That is my problem, macro cant delete
template sheet. Is there a way delete sheet in shared workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave
Thank you for response

"Dave Peterson" kirjutas: