Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ron de Bruin

Hi Ron,
I've been using your CDO method for emailing fom excel, but emails end up in
junk at the other end. Can I get round this?
Thanks friend,
Newbie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi General,

You'll probably find that this is due to the junk mail filter on the
recipients machine. Often this can happen when the email address being used
(your sender address) is not the one belonging to the mail server you are
sending through. For instance, if I use AOL as my internet service provider
and send through their SMTP server, but am sending emails using my Hotmail
email address, because the two don't tally up, some junk mail filters will
call the mail junk.

This may be the problem. I use CDO for emailing, using a mail address that
is recognised on my mail server and have no problems.

--
(please remember to click yes if replies you receive are helpful to you)