Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox question??

I would like to know if it is possible to have a combobox prefrom 2 different
functions?

1)allow user to type in a combobox on a userform then when the combobox
looses focus it will search a worksheet for the name and if it finds it set
focus to the next box in the userform and if it doesn't then it will show
another userform where the user can enter the information for that name.

2)in addition when the combobox finds the name from the search it will
populate another combobox with the product name assosiated with the name.

The way this works is 1 manufacturer can have many products, however a
product can only have 1 manufacturer, so the first combobox is the
manufacturer name which I want to search the manufacturer sheet 'MANCODE' and
the product name is the second combobox which stores the product info on
sheet 'Procode' along with the manufacturer name. I found simular info on
Contextures web site, but I'm not doing this within the sheet I am trying to
accomplish this thru code.