Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change / Remove Border from ActiveCell

I would like to supress the black border around the active cell in my workbook.
At a minimum I would like it to appear as White. I've been poking around
the board and can not find a solution. Any help would be appreciated.

VBA Novice FYI

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveCell.BorderAround LineStyle:=xlLineStyleNone
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The Borders properties and the BorderAround method has nothing whatsoever to
do with the range selection border that marks the selected cell(s). As far
as I know, you cannot turn off the selection border and still be able to
select cells.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson