Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create new sheet with a macro

I have a sheet named "Sep 07".
How can I create a new sheet, automatically named "Oct 07", and copy
formatting (but not data) as well as vba code and buttons from "Sep 07"
(Range A1:M25) by using a macro?
Obviously, at the end of October, the new sheet will need to be called "Nov
07" and so on. How would I deal with that?
Thanks,
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you need a macro?
Follow these steps (use a test workbook)
1 Click the tab for Sep 07
2 Hold CTRL
3 Drag the tab to the right; this makes a worksheet named Sept 07 (2)
4 On the new sheet, click the top left corner where column and row heading
meet (or use CTRL+ A maybe twice) to select the whole worksheet. Now use
Delete key. All cell entries go but formats and text boxes etc remain.
5 Rename the sheet to taste
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP