Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email tabs based on checkboxes

The System:
Outlook 2000
Office 2000
Windows 2000

The Setup:
I have 1 excel document with multiple tabs. There is a "Team" score tab and
"Individual" tabs for everyone on the team. Each "Individual" tab has
specific scores for each member. On the "Team" tab i have check boxes with
each members name associated to it.

The Question:
How can i write code that will email each "Individual" tab to that specific
person only when i check their name on the "Team" tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Greg

I will update my templates this week
I will add a option to send or not send in the new version
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Greg H." wrote in message ...
The System:
Outlook 2000
Office 2000
Windows 2000

The Setup:
I have 1 excel document with multiple tabs. There is a "Team" score tab and
"Individual" tabs for everyone on the team. Each "Individual" tab has
specific scores for each member. On the "Team" tab i have check boxes with
each members name associated to it.

The Question:
How can i write code that will email each "Individual" tab to that specific
person only when i check their name on the "Team" tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Hi Greg

I finish the Outlook template today
( Add the "no" option and it is working in 2007 now)

Will do the other two this week and then change the webpage.
If you want the template before that mail me private

--

"Greg H." wrote in message ...
The System:
Outlook 2000
Office 2000
Windows 2000

The Setup:
I have 1 excel document with multiple tabs. There is a "Team" score tab and
"Individual" tabs for everyone on the team. Each "Individual" tab has
specific scores for each member. On the "Team" tab i have check boxes with
each members name associated to it.

The Question:
How can i write code that will email each "Individual" tab to that specific
person only when i check their name on the "Team" tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron, as always you have provided great information and help. My only other
question to this is i would like to use a button on a seperate tab to execute
your "Send Mail" button. What code can i use on the main tab to run your
"Send Mail" button. Thanks in advanced.

"Greg H." wrote in message ...
The System:
Outlook 2000
Office 2000
Windows 2000

The Setup:
I have 1 excel document with multiple tabs. There is a "Team" score tab and
"Individual" tabs for everyone on the team. Each "Individual" tab has
specific scores for each member. On the "Team" tab i have check boxes with
each members name associated to it.

The Question:
How can i write code that will email each "Individual" tab to that specific
person only when i check their name on the "Team" tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Greg

Maybe this is the best way if you want that

De code in the click event use the "Me" word to point to the sheet with the code

You can create a macro from the code in this event and replace every Me for Sheets("RDBMailOutlook")

--

"Greg H." wrote in message ...
The System:
Outlook 2000
Office 2000
Windows 2000

The Setup:
I have 1 excel document with multiple tabs. There is a "Team" score tab and
"Individual" tabs for everyone on the team. Each "Individual" tab has
specific scores for each member. On the "Team" tab i have check boxes with
each members name associated to it.

The Question:
How can i write code that will email each "Individual" tab to that specific
person only when i check their name on the "Team" tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I get a debug error at this line of the code:

Fname = DefPath &
Trim(Sheets("RDBMailOutlook").Cells(XArr(Mail), "H").Value) & _
" " & strDate & FileExtStr

Any idea?

"Greg H." wrote in message ...
The System:
Outlook 2000
Office 2000
Windows 2000

The Setup:
I have 1 excel document with multiple tabs. There is a "Team" score tab and
"Individual" tabs for everyone on the team. Each "Individual" tab has
specific scores for each member. On the "Team" tab i have check boxes with
each members name associated to it.

The Question:
How can i write code that will email each "Individual" tab to that specific
person only when i check their name on the "Team" tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Greg

This are two lines

Fname = DefPath &
Trim(Sheets("RDBMailOutlook").Cells(XArr(Mail), "H").Value) & _
" " & strDate & FileExtStr

Like this

Fname = DefPath & Trim(Sheets("RDBMailOutlook").Cells(XArr(Mail), "H").Value) & _
" " & strDate & FileExtStr

If it is not working send me your workbook private