Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Form

I exported a form, UserForm2, from another workbook. I tried to change the
name when exported and after exporting but in neither case can I import the
form because I already have a userform2 in the current workbook. What is a
quick way around this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Open a newbook and import it to there.
Rename it and the like as you want it.