Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo Box selection only shows bound column info after selection made.

Is there any way to make a combo box show all of the list columns
after the user selects an item from the list? I have three colums in
the list which it shows, but once the user selects and item, only the
bound column item is showing in the combo box.

I know how to get my data from the bound columns with no problem, but
the users want to see the info from all three columns for the item he/
she has selected before they proceed.

Thanks for any help you may have.
Coby.