Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save As 2003 in VBA not working

Hi,

I've written some VBA code to save a series of workbooks in 2003 format from
an XLSM workbook. I've set "Application.DisplayAlerts = False" before the
code to save the book, but I still get the compatibility checker coming up
with "Minor Loss Of Fidelity".

I'm not bothered about this (it's only some colour changes), but it's a pain
to sit and answer OK for about 60 workbooks.

The full code is:

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
NewBook.SaveAs Filename:=strFileNameToSave,
FileFormat:=xlExcel8
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,