Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setup project for automation add-in

Hi

I have written an automation add-in in C# for Excel 2007. To deploy this
solution I have created a setp project which registers the automation add-in
using Regasm.exe.

I would now like to automate the load of the add-in rather than require the
user to select it from the options-Add-Is menu within Excel. I assume that
this may be as simple as setting a registry entry but cannot find any
documentation.

Any thoughts?