Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trying to update a access table

Getting #13 Type MisMatch
I would like to do this in excel with a command button
for the reason I don't want my employees in the Access database

Could someone help me with this? Heres what I have so far

Sub upDateRegSaleTable()
Dim cn As DAO.Connection
Dim strSQL1 As String
strSQL1 = "UPDATE RegSale SET RegSale.SaleTaxID = """ _
& "WHERE (((RegSale.SaleTaxID)""));"
Set cn = OpenDatabase("C:\Ilsa\Data\Ilsa.mdb") 'Error's here #13 Type MisMatch
With cn
..Execute strSQL1, dbFailOnError
..Close
End With
Set cn = Nothing

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No need to double post. See your original post for a solution I
provided.
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...e547b892493ca7