Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default programming training

Where can I receive advanced excel programming training, utilizing practical
applications? I find that I learn best when I have to implement something.
While I have a good handle on it, I'd like to get to an advanced level. I
have a book (Excel 2003 inside out)- however I do not find this to be
helpful. What areas are best to apply this knowledge.
--
Cathy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have found Excel 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference to be helpful:

http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTit...764556606.html

Anything by Wallenbach is very valuable: Excel 2003 Power Programming with
VBA (Excel Power Programming With Vba) I used the Excel 2000 version and I
can only assume the 2003 version is just as good.

http://www.amazon.com/Excel-2003-Pow...550887&sr=8-10