Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autofilter with VBA

Hi all!

I was wondering if you can help me with a VBA code. I need to filter a
range of data on one worksheet based on values in two cells (G2 and G3
in another worksheet "Claims") using VBA. Once I'm able to filter the
data, I need to copy this info and paste it into a new blank
workbook.

For example, I need to filter the data in my worksheet titled "Data"
based on the value of cell G2 in worksheet titled "Claims", which
let's say G2 is "Auto", and the other criteria value is in cell G3,
which is "NJ." Once this filter is applied in "Data", I want to copy
all the filtered fields and paste them onto a new blank workbook.
Please help if you can - much appreicated.

Thanks in advance,

Haas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Oct 9, 10:56 pm, " wrote:
Hi all!

I was wondering if you can help me with a VBA code. I need to filter a
range of data on one worksheet based on values in two cells (G2 and G3
in another worksheet "Claims") using VBA. Once I'm able to filter the
data, I need to copy this info and paste it into a new blank
workbook.

For example, I need to filter the data in my worksheet titled "Data"
based on the value of cell G2 in worksheet titled "Claims", which
let's say G2 is "Auto", and the other criteria value is in cell G3,
which is "NJ." Once this filter is applied in "Data", I want to copy
all the filtered fields and paste them onto a new blank workbook.
Please help if you can - much appreicated.

Thanks in advance,

Haas

Haas, try not to double post if at all possible. See my response to
this question in your original post below.
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...a185fa1ebb1ed5

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Oct 9, 11:01 pm, JW wrote:
On Oct 9, 10:56 pm, " wrote:

Hi all!

I was wondering if you can help me with a VBA code. I need to filter a
range of data on one worksheet based on values in two cells (G2 and G3
in another worksheet "Claims") using VBA. Once I'm able to filter the
data, I need to copy this info and paste it into a new blank
workbook.

For example, I need to filter the data in my worksheet titled "Data"
based on the value of cell G2 in worksheet titled "Claims", which
let's say G2 is "Auto", and the other criteria value is in cell G3,
which is "NJ." Once this filter is applied in "Data", I want to copy
all the filtered fields and paste them onto a new blank workbook.
Please help if you can - much appreicated.

Thanks in advance,

Haas

Haas, try not to double post if at all possible. See my response to
this question in your original post below.http://groups.google.com/group/micro...amming/bro...- Hide quoted text -

I'm sorry I double posted - I didn't see my original post anywhere for
18 hours and was getting worried. It wasn't even in my profile - I
never had the problem before. Thanks for your help tho - i truly
appreciate this group's expertise.