Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default collecting data from a single cell and putting it into a columof c

How can I take a changing number from a single cell (c5) and put each
occurence into a colum. so if the first number in cell c5 is "6" then "6"
will be listed in cell f1, the second number refreshed in cell c5 is "-7"
(negative seven) then "-7" is inserted into cell f2, and so on.

once this is accomplished I would then like to use the collected data set to
run stats, or move data to a stat applacation I.E. Mini Tabs. I might need to
atach a time element to determin the number of changes per 5 minutes out of 6
halh hour range.

Additional Information

The single cell of changing data is linked to another excel API workbook,
which is linked to a "Trader Work Station" applacation. This is used to trade
stocks and I want to capture the number of shares being offerd at the current
bid price. This is the number which is constantly changing and is what I want
to capture.