Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete/Add Dates To Worksheet

I have a worksheet (Sheet1) that has date field in Column A. The worksheet
should have 6 months of data in it. Please help me create a macro than will
delete
dates older than the current date and delete the entire row and shift the
rows up that were not deleted. Next make sure there are 6 months of dates in
Column A in the Sheet1. If are not add the missing dates to the worksheet.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to read what you have written in this post and think about it for a
while, then repost with a better description of what you really want. You
can't delete rows with dates older than the current date and still have six
months of dates left unless they are six months into the future.