Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default THANK YOU!

I don't say this often enough to members of this group and I should.
Thank you to all of you who has helped me thru the years. I have been neck
deep and simply dabbled in VB and or VBA for many years, some of you has
provided help from as far back as year 2000 (and some that I can't remember
form even earlier).

Today I completed one more project, simple by many standards (Guru's) yet
complex by me.
One more time, THANK YOU! :keg:

--
Regards

Rick
XP Pro
Office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know if I was one of those who helped you out, but nonetheless it is
always nice to know that the readers appreciate the efforts we put into
answer queries. We're happy to help, and thanks for the thanks.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson