Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet button question

I am using a series of buttons on a box in a worksheet to open various user
forms for my workbook database and I would like to know if there is a way to
show only the box and not the Excel application in the backround when I open
the file?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.Visible = False in the workbook open event will hide the
xl app including the worksheet with your buttons. The userform will
remain visible.

In the ThisWorkbook object:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.Visible = False