Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX Control in VB.Net

I'm transitioning from VBA to VB.net, and having some trouble with
user defined ActiveX controls. In a worksheet I dropped in a ActiveX
control. In VBA I can just do Sheet1.Mycontrol to access it. In my
VSTO environment when I do Sheet1.Mycontrol, I get a Mycontrol is not
a member of Sheet1. How do I access ActiveX controls in VB.Net?

Thanks!
Adam