Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default another group archive

Hello,
I've searched this group many times using
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search
but lately I've been getting a number of "Topic not found" results.

1) I search this group for
"learn about application level"
and I get no hits.

2) I search this group for
"learn about application"
and I get Tom O's post on "default (start-up) window size"
which includes "To learn about application level events".
So I should've got the same hit on #1.

3) Sometimes when I get a hit on these old posts I get
"Topic not found" when I go to look at the detail.

Is there another good archive for this group?

I am using Firefox 1.0.6 WIN98

D-C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about just searching for "application level events" (w/o the quotes)

And you can start by reading Chip Pearson's notes:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/AppEvent.aspx

Dave D-C wrote:

Hello,
I've searched this group many times using
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search
but lately I've been getting a number of "Topic not found" results.

1) I search this group for
"learn about application level"
and I get no hits.

2) I search this group for
"learn about application"
and I get Tom O's post on "default (start-up) window size"
which includes "To learn about application level events".
So I should've got the same hit on #1.

3) Sometimes when I get a hit on these old posts I get
"Topic not found" when I go to look at the detail.

Is there another good archive for this group?

I am using Firefox 1.0.6 WIN98

D-C

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave Peterson wrote:
How about just searching for "application level events" (w/o the quotes)

Thank you, but I was just using that phrase as an example of the
problem I'm having with groups.google.com.
So, Is there another good archive for this group?

Dave D-C wrote:
Hello,
I've searched this group many times using
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search
but lately I've been getting a number of "Topic not found" results.

1) I search this group for
"learn about application level"
and I get no hits.

2) I search this group for
"learn about application"
and I get Tom O's post on "default (start-up) window size"
which includes "To learn about application level events".
So I should've got the same hit on #1.

3) Sometimes when I get a hit on these old posts I get
"Topic not found" when I go to look at the detail.

Is there another good archive for this group?

I am using Firefox 1.0.6 WIN98

D-C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I get "topic not found" quite often in the google archives, but I find that
if I go back to the search results and click again on the same link it then
displays OK.

Tim

Dave D-C wrote:
Hello,
I've searched this group many times using
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search
but lately I've been getting a number of "Topic not found" results.

1) I search this group for
"learn about application level"
and I get no hits.

2) I search this group for
"learn about application"
and I get Tom O's post on "default (start-up) window size"
which includes "To learn about application level events".
So I should've got the same hit on #1.

3) Sometimes when I get a hit on these old posts I get
"Topic not found" when I go to look at the detail.

Is there another good archive for this group?

I am using Firefox 1.0.6 WIN98

D-C

News==----
Newsgroups