Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Colour change by date

I have searched for an answer to this but haven't managed to nail it:
I wish to colour cells containing future dates within 30 days of TODAY() red.
This bit is straightforward, but I wish to ignore all dates which have
passed (ie yesterday and beyond)
How can I modify the CF line =D7-TODAY()<30 to do this? Or would code be
better?
Ideally, I'd like something like
Between 0 and 30 days = red, 31 - 60 days amber, 61 - 90 days = green.

Thanks in advance
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock