Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default papou..Can you

Can you look at another listing I have? It is... File Exist
Joel tried to help me but I don't think our I was communicating what I
needed very well or he wasn't getting the jest of it...it was probably my
explanations though.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When I was referring to the files I probably should have said workbooks. The
Workbooks, when created by code, end up in the same folder and the names are
CSB 1257 Reports 1
CSB 1257 Reports 2
CSB 1257 Reports 3 and so on.
There can be numerous workbooks