Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to include boilerplate "terms of sale" below range

I'm using Excel 2000 on xp pro to build a quoting spreadsheet.

The output is giving me trouble.

I need to
1. print the details for each part to a customer
2. Save a pdf to email to the customer
3. Save the quote data in a database for historical research by date,
customer, part number, or associate.

I'm using Ron De Bruin's Sub Copy_1_Value_Property()

When I turn the selected range into a pdf, I need to include the
following text at the bottom of the page.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan Dungan

TERMS OF SALE: Price and Ship Date are ARO in 1 Lot. No Splits. Ship
Date quoted from Our Dock.
Any expedited delivery (less than 6 weeks), we require a Purchase
Order within 48 hrs.
Quote Valid for 30 days. F.O.B. Chatsworth, California
$100.00 line item minimum. All Military product line item min. $50.00.
Quoting Standard C of C only.
Terms Net 30 Days. New customers COD pending credit approval. Please
send in your credit references.
All Parts are Made to Order upon Order
Acceptance.

Sub Copy_1_Value_Property()
Dim SourceRange As Range, DestRange As Range
Dim DestSheet As Worksheet, Lr As Long

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = False
.EnableEvents = False
End With

'fill in the Source Sheet and range
Set SourceRange = Sheets("CompleteQuote").Range("CompletePart")

'Fill in the destination sheet and call the LastRow
'function to find the last row
Set DestSheet = Sheets("CompleteQuote")
Lr = LastRow(DestSheet)

'With the information from the LastRow function we can create a
'destination cell
Set DestRange = DestSheet.Range("A" & Lr + 1)

'We make DestRange the same size as SourceRange and use the Value
'property to give DestRange the same values
With SourceRange
Set DestRange = DestRange.Resize(.Rows.Count, .Columns.Count)
End With
DestRange.Value = SourceRange.Value

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = True