Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Free Workbook?

I have been working on extensive macros the past 2 days, and when I first
went to save it I got the following message:

VB Project
To save a file with these features, click no, and then choose a macro -
enabled file type in the file type list.
To continue saving as a macro freee workbook, click yes.

Not knowing what it meant, I just clicked Yes and kept working. In the
meantime Excel crashed and when I opened my spreadsheet back up my Macros
were gone! Please tell me I didn't lose all my code? Is there a way to get
what I wrote back?

thanks,
Dustin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming