Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default application.run

Hi

I am debugging some spreadsheet that is not written by me.

i found a sub that

Call Application.Run("ABCDEF", "silence", "set", 320000, False)

I think there must be something installed as dll / addin for "ABCDEF",
however, i cannot find this text in amy module / spreadsheet.

How can find any the location / source where it is from?

thanks

Kwong Yau Leung
HK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'd look in that workbook's project for a procedure named "ABCDEF".

I'm not sure why the original developer would use "call application.run" in this
case, but it does work if that ABCDEF routine is in the same workbook's project.

--

Dave Peterson