Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ag Ag is offline

Default I want to format a worksheet based on values in another worksheet

I have a worksheet whcih has several table.1.csv,2.csv,3.csv upto
12.csv.
In the main sheet, driver.csv, I want to define the different
formatting options, something like

tabname column no Atrrib1Name Attrib1Value Attrib2Name Arrib2 value
Attr3nm attr3val
1.csv A WIDTH 10 DATATYPE
DATE(MM/DD/YYY) font romanbold
1.csv b WIDTH 10 DATATYPE
number(00.) font romanbold
2.csv a WIDTH 8 DATATYPE number(00.)
font arial

I am able to do this if i create a macro and run it but now I want to
generalise it , any approaches are welcome.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ajay