Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Professional Excel Development Chapter 5

Hello,

I am working through "professional Excel development" book by Stephen
Bullen, Rob Bovey and John Green. I am stuck on a particular part,
there is an add-in that automatically adds a tool bar that allows the
user to "post to network". Every time I try to use the post to
network button I get a prompt to "Select your Consolidation Folder".
I have tried to create one by entering a name but I cannot get beyond
the "Select your Consolidation Folder"

Can someone explain what I am doing wrong

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Greg,

When you get that message, try just navigating and selecting a folder on your network.

Then, when you use that button, it should just give a message that the posting was successful.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

ups.com...