Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Solver Iterations-how to change number

Hi,

When I try to change the number of solver iterations I can't seem to
actually get it to do more than about 5. I walked through the iterations
step-by-step and after about 5 iterations it quits. If I start from that
solution a couple more times it gets to the solution, so I seem to have a
simple problem that only requires about 15 iterations but changing the number
of iterations allowed doesn't seem to have an effect. I have tried
everything that seems obvious.

Thanks.